1. My church and everything that comes with it. I have been blessed with a wonderful group of ladies in my Bible study. As I have said before, it is a study that has changed my life. We have also been blessed with a Lifegroup full of great people. I love that we all come from different places and have such different life stories, but we all have one thing in common. Our love for the Lord. It's been a great experience and I can't wait to see what God has in store for all of us.
2. My husband. There isn't a post in the world that is long enough to list all the reasons I love this man. His love for me and our children shines for all to see, and I couldn't be more proud. We have been talking about moving recently and have our eye on a house that would be a great investment. It's in a community that he has dreamed of moving to for years. We were talking last night about it and he told me that he actually really likes our home and doesn't know if he really wants to leave. He stole my heart all over again. What a huge compliment. My goal is to make this a place he loves to come home to.....mission accomplished. I'm forever thankful for him.
3. My children. Again, no post long enough. I still stand amazed that God has entrusted me with these two perfect little creatures. Amazed.
4. My family. By family I mean everyone. Not only the family that I was born into, but also my family by marriage and the friends that we have adopted as family. (You know who you are!) I couldn't ask for a better support system.
5. My home. I never take for granted the fact that I have a roof over my head. Our home is my favorite place to be. I love the way I feel when I'm here.
6. Saltwater taffy.
7. My health. I am surrounded by people who are sick and hurting. It makes my heart ache. I cannot say what is in my future, but I KNOW that each day I am able to get out of bed and take care of my family is a blessing. When I start to get grumpy about everyday chores that continue to pile up, I stop and count my blessings that TODAY I GET to do these mundane chores.
8. Digital cameras. What on earth did we do before digital photography?
9. Internet shopping. Honestly, I could never leave my house and have everything (including groceries) delivered to my doorstep. But then, what would I blog about?
10. Last but not least, I am thankful for another Thanksgiving that I get to spend with the ones I love....well not all of them, but you get the point.
What are you thankful for?