Friday, January 23, 2009

Oldies.

About a month ago Big Daddy came home and was so excited about a new radio station. He was so excited that oldies station "isn't playing oldies anymore!" So I took a listen to 105.1 and he is right, it is ROCKIN'! But I soon realized that 105.1 is still oldies. The only difference...so are we. But hey, that's when music was good.
When Steve Perry and Randy Jackson were still with Journey.
When I was too young to understand what Madonna was really singing about.
Before Jessica Simpson butchered "Take My Breath Away"
Before Scientology.
When they were still in the closet.
Ahhhhh, the good ol' days.

4 comments:

Teri said...

OM Goodness! We're kindred sisters. sshhhh...don't tell anyone. They might thing differently of me. *grin*

Teri said...

That would be "think"! Not thing. That's a whole 'nother thing. Cha!

emily said...

ooohhh how i love me some journey!

Momzoo said...

LOL!!!!