Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pajama Day

Unfortunately, I never got pictures of my kiddos yesterday on jammie day at school. They looked so cute in their jammies. (you know how I love pj's!) Claire wore her beautiful silky butterfly pajamas while Cohen sported his NFL football jams. As we parked at school I saw one of Cohen's classmates walking in....not wearing pajamas. Uh Oh. I just assumed that since it was pj day for Claire and Drew, that it was for Cohen too! WRONG-O! So there he was, my "little" guy dressed in his pajamas while the rest of his class was dressed for success! They weren't even jammies that could pass for regular clothes. They are long sleeves and pants that are supposed to be tight and snug fitting! He still looked precious and judging by the beautiful butterfly he painted for me....I think I will be forgiven!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He could have been wearing a diaper and nothing more! He doesn't care!!
Love that boy!
Nanny