Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Artist in Training

Claire loves to draw. She comes straight home from school and picks up her "sketch journal" and gets to work. I LOVE finding her little drawings all over the house because sometimes it allows me a look into her little head. She can be a very private little person!! I wanted to share some of her latest work. I can't keep every piece of artwork so I thought I would start taking pictures of it so I can store it in a folder on my computer. I think it will be a great way to watch her progress!

She is VERY into Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon right now. The first drawing is Sonic the Werehog....I guess this is what happens to Sonic after dark....or before his morning coffee.



Next is Pikachu. He is a character on Pokemon.


And this...this is my favorite. A Claire original.
"Me and Drew at the Weting."

No comments: