Saturday, November 7, 2009

Beyond Measure.

Something happens when I look at pictures like these. HOW did THIS

Turn into THIS???


It seems like just yesterday that we were turning out the lights so he would open his eyes for this picture at the tender age of 2 weeks.

And now...oh those eyes.


One day, we were dedicating this sweet babe to our Lord....

And now he tucks his little hands under his chin and says his prayers by himself.

He was turning one and barely walking....

and now this.

Turning two with his baby fine curls....


now this.

How did he grow up right before my eyes? It makes my heart ache. Seriously, I hurt when I look at baby pictures of him. But then....
I kiss that sweet face and he says something sweet or hilarious...and I am thankful that he is growing, learning and thriving. I am blessed beyond measure.

2 comments:

Andi said...

Your post was beautiful and he is such an angel sent from heaven.

Anonymous said...

Reading this makes me squeeze Benton just a little tighter! Cohen is adorable!

Erica