Friday, October 23, 2009

Our Little Animal lover.

Claire is on fall break for the next few days but Cohen still had preschool today so I used the opportunity to do something special with my girl. My coach from high school was kind enough to show us around the education building at the zoo. We looked at all the animals and then got to get a few out! I took a few pictures that I had to share!


Claire petting the Chinchilla. He was SO soft!

The Bearded Dragon.

I don't remember the name of this one...but it pooped on the table.


This is Alberta the Screech Owl. SO COOL!

NOW, brace yourselves. Remember this post? If you know me, you know that I have an irrational fear of snakes. When I see a snake (on T.V., in a book or Heaven forbid...in person) I get this weird sensation in my ears, my breathing picks up and my armpits start to sweat a little. Too much info? Well, I just want you to understand what I did today just to see my girl smile!


This is Claire and a Speckled King Snake named Sir Cumference.

She loved this thing!!!!
The only thing I liked about the snakes were their clever names. My favorite...Julius Squeezer. Ha!!
This is Monty a Ball Python. Can you believe HOW close that thing is to the camera which has MY hand on it? There was no zoom. He. Was. RIGHT. THERE!!!!!
Claire and I had a great morning together. Then my mom came over with the boys and we had a fun and VERY LOUD afternoon playing and working around the house. Then Big Daddy came home. I wish this pic wasn't blurry! Check out these two cuties and my big strong man!! Keep in mind, the one on your left weighs 55 pounds!!!

Who needs a gym?

No comments: