Monday, February 2, 2009

Chrissy Needs.

I found this on another blog and thought it was rather entertaining. Type in your name followed by the word "needs" in a search engine. See what pops up. This was my top 10. I am easily entertained!!

1. Chrissy's needs and desires: What?! What do I need and desire? Don't leave me hangin!!!

2.chrissy needs a few friends with open hearts and open arms: Nah, I've got plenty of those.

3. chrissy needs needle-nose pliers to pull hair out of the shower drain: Mmmm.

4. chrissy needs help: hehehe!

5. Chrissy needs to be informed: that is why I read People magazine.

6. Chrissy needs to know the truth: that is why I read People magazine.

7. Chrissy needs a yard to run and play in: yes, and a nice place in the corner where I can sit and lick myself.

8. Chrissy needs a man: Oh no, I've got all the man I can handle thank you very much.

9. Chrissy needs a haircut !!: Well, maybe but my appointment isn't until the 12th.

10. Chrissy needs a home: NOW I KNOW you have me mixed up with someone else, because I have a home and it is the best place on earth.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute!! I laughed till tears came on this one!!
You make your Grammy proud!!!
Love you!!