But I also have this totally awesome family, including my husband, who love to have ideas for what to get me for Christmas. I have compiled a list of links here just for you! Please note, I am very much aware that I may get VERY few of these things, but that's why they call it a WISH list! So....
1. World Peace
2. A set of knives
4. Cookie sheets and cooling racks
7. Cutting Board
8. A four slice toaster...mine is very unpredictable and slightly possessed.
9. Nintendo DS
10. This one is for the boys in my life. Size Large/Real Tree please!
11. Under Armour socks. The exact ones my dad had that I ALMOST stole. (why am I such an honest person? I loved those socks!)
of course Claire and Cohen's names would be more appropriate. http://lisaleonardonline.com/
13. One of THESE shirts....size XL I think. Should hide the "Christmas Pudge"
14. This book
15. Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii
Okay, so I was just looking back over my list and realized...I AM OFFICIALLY A GROWN UP! But ooooh that list of stuff looks like so much fun! Happy shopping! ;-)