Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Love is....

Brian wanted to go last week and check on the food plots in Conway in preparation for opening weekend of deer season. He likes to go with someone, and there were no takers, so we decided that we would all go! Here are some pictures of our adventure. I feel like I should explain the trailer. It is there so the boys can sleep there the night before they hunt. Rather than pay to stay in the motel or get up at 3 a.m. to drive up that morning, they decided this would be a great idea. You won't catch me there this year. MAYBE next year after I do my hunters safety course, get a gun that won't blow my shoulder off, some new boots and camo...then I will consider spending the night in the middle of the woods in a trailer with no power or running water. I've gotta get myself worked up for that one! If you are laughing at me..I'm being serious. I'm gonna give it a whirl. Anyway, here's the pictures set to one of my favorite songs. Take me home Randy Travis.

Click to play Into the wilderness!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


PS Please don't tell Claire what the tree stand and food plots are really for. (You know, coaxing the "Bambi's" out of the woods into the path of certain death.) In due time, we will explain it...but not this year!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

very sweet chrissy!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Very Cool!