Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Livi Loo Loo!

Here is my sweet little niece on her 1st birthday!! I thought I would introduce her and tell everyone a little bit about the other baby girl who stole my heart!

Name: Alivia Jane

Nicknames: Livi, Livi Loo Loo, Livi Jane, Libby (Cohen's), baby Loo Loo (also Cohen's)

Date of Birth: 7-7-07

Favorite toys: Wilson (the rattle), Geoff (pronounced G-Off), her floatie car for the pool and pretty much anything she can put in her mouth.

Favorite snack: Levi and Phiefer's fingers

Favorite drink: Memory Lane Milk

Pets: Chili and Swiss
I remember the day I found out Miss Livi would be joining our family. After about 2 minutes of sitting in total shock, my heart filled with joy. I could not (and still cannot) believe that my baby brother was going to be a daddy. A few weeks later, we found out that she was in fact a baby girl! I knew how my Claire had her uncle wrapped around his finger the instant he saw her. I couldn't imagine what it was going to be like with his very own baby girl. Fast forward to the day she was born. All Jarad could say was "isn't she awesome?" Half the time he was referring to Alivia and the other half he was referring to Ashley. He had that "new dad perma-grin" on his face for quite a while! Ashley took to the mommy thing like a pro. I believe that Ashley was meant to be my sister. She is one of my very best friends and I am not sure what I ever did without her. Just another way, I am blessed. I have always been so close with my brother and I am so thankful that my friendship with his future wife is just as close.
Jarad and Ashley,
Congrats on making it through your first year. I am so proud of both of you. I am really looking forward to your wedding day and feel HONORED to be a part of it. You are wonderful and devoted parents and Miss Livi is so lucky to have two people who love her so much! I am so thankful that our kids are growing up together!
Alivia,
Sweet baby girl, you have brought so much joy to our family over the last year. I love your sweet little cheeks (all 4 of them!!) and your big slobbery kisses! I look forward to watching you grow into a beautiful young lady. I LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments: