Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Finally!!!

After six weeks I get to go meet this handsome little dude!! This is Mr. Noah. He belongs to one of my very best friends in the world Monica and her hubby Ben. He is already six weeks old and I haven't met him in person yet. They live in Arkansas (which really isn't that far away) but I want to go ALONE so I can get in some good quality snuggle time with Noah. I am going for the day on Thursday and just can't wait! I remember when Claire was just about Noah's age. Brian had to go to a meeting in Cincinnati and my parents were going on vacation. My mother-in-law had to work during the week and I wasn't sure what I was going to do for a week. I was suffering with Post-partum depression and wasn't sure I could get through the week without Mom and Brian. I called Monica, crying of course, and told her I wasn't sure I could make it. Without hesitation she said, "I'm on my way!" She drove up from Arkansas the next day and spent the week with me! Is anyone else singing Dionne Warwick's "That's What Friends Are For" in the their heads right now? Well....you are now aren't you!! I can't wait to meet this little bundle of joy and spend the day with my bester!!!

No comments: