Thursday, April 17, 2008

My favorite Color and other stuff.


Look what we found today! I think Robins eggs are the perfect color. We are excited to see what happens with these four little eggs!


Cohen has learned to climb to the top of the playhouse. I can't describe the feeling I got when I looked over (from across the yard) to see my toddler at the top of the ladder. It was a mixture of nausea, panic and pure unadulterated FEAR! But here he is, safely at the top! Who doesn't want to kiss that face?!

Speaking of his cute face....here's my boy in the bathtub. He is learning to wash himself. It is so funny but my favorite is when he washes his face. It always looks so sweet!!!
Oh, and remember a few weeks ago when Claire shut the window on Cohen's fingers? This was 2 days later. Poor baby!!! I have a few more pics that I want to post, but Blogger won't let me at the moment. So, maybe tomorrow!

No comments: