Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Claire's new house










Here is our masterpiece for the day! Claire had to have this house for her "talent show"** people. She looked and looked for the perfect house with a working door and we found it! We painted it today and she picked out the colors. She said, "Mommy, you are going to help me paint because that's what friends are for!" I wanted to kiss her face off! Please note her name on the front of the house. My little 3 year old painted that herself! I had to put the "e" on there but she did the rest! I can't believe how quickly she is learning stuff these days!


**Claire's defintion of talent show:

"You get a character and I get a character and we both talk actual."


We have been playing "talent show" for about a year and a half now. Thank goodness she is starting to play it by herself. We are totally over it.

No comments: