Friday, February 18, 2011

Cohen-isms.


I MUST document some stories from our sweet Coco. He is in that stage that just cracks me up on a daily. I remember Claire going through the same phase. I have to document these stories, because I know I will forget them next month! If you follow me on facebook, you've already heard these, so bear with me!

After the Blizzard of 2011, we went out to play in the snow. We had been sledding, digging, sliding and crunching away in the snow for about 30 minutes. Cohen came around the corner and said, "HOLY COW MOMMA! Those icicles are WILLY SAWTY!" (Cohen speak for "really salty") Wondering where on earth he was able to reach an icicle I asked, "What icicles?" He looked and me and so sweetly said, "The ones from your twuck." Um gross.

Last weekend, we were dropping Levi, Drew and Nanny off at Nanny and Papa's house. Cohen started to unbuckle and I told him to stay buckled in, we were not going in. He said, "But MOMMA! I have to go talk to a man about a horse!" I asked him what he was talking about and he replied, "I have to PEEEE!"

He couldn't wait for our "Lumber" party tonight with the Phillips boys.

He calls the Power Ranger's weapons, their "webbins."

He tips his cowboy hat and says, "Howdy Ma'am" when I walk into the room.

He calls me his best mommy.

He has me wrapped around his finger.

No comments: