Monday, April 27, 2009

Thanks for that post mom! As I said in my comment, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I learned everything about life, marriage and motherhood from you. I am who I am, because of you

I had a wonderful birthday! I couldn't believe how many e-mails and facebook comments I got! It was so fun to read them all. As you know, the morning was spent house hunting. Unfortunately, Big Daddy and I are having some differences of opinion when it comes to what we think is best for us. I am wondering if maybe that means we should just stay put?? OR if I should just get my way?? ;-) So the search continues. Since I spent my birthday evening with the one who gave me life, Saturday night was spent with the one who makes it worth living! BIG DADDY! We drove around and looked at houses and just enjoyed the beautiful evening. Then we went to dinner at Touch which was VERY tasty. Apparently it was prom night for many so the restaurant was packed with nervous teens decked out in tuxes and beautiful gowns. It reminded us of our prom night, which we later decided was actually quite lame. I would love to tell you that it was a magical night full of romance and amazing memories. But it wasn't. In fact we remember very little of it! It's so funny to see how far we have come since then. I'm pretty sure the main thought running through Big Daddy's head was, "How much do those dresses cost and how many of them am I going to have to buy for Claire!"
It was a really great weekend filled with free time and sunshine. Here are a few pics from last week that I just never got uploaded.
Claire and Cohen with their blue lemonade


"Kool-Aid Play dough" (Thanks Steph and Mrs. Pendergrass for the recipe!)

No comments: