Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Thank you!

From The View I Love the Most

Big Daddy has been out of town. He has an annual meeting and this year it just happened to be in Florida. Nanny...also in Florida with Mr. Nanny. Please don't get me wrong...I love my kids. But being trapped indoors with a 2 year old and a 4 year old can be a challenge. Now factor in PMS, no husband, insulin resistance that we seem to be losing control of, and a new found love for bickering and you have the perfect storm. Wowwweeee! Things were getting pretty ugly. BUT thanks to my saintly mother-in-law, I am still coherent and my children still have all of their limbs. It has been so nice to have her come by and make my load a little lighter. Last night we went to eat a "Chickle Flay" (Cohen speak for Chic-fil-a) and she took the kids while I headed to the mall for a little retail therapy! I can't remember the last time I actually bought myself something from the mall!! I got a GREAT pair of capri pants, a pair of jeans and a shirt that accentuates the positives and hides the negatives! Too bad I won't be wearing the capris this weekend since we are expecting SNOW!!! YUCK!!! I digress. What I mean to say here is...I am infinitely blessed. Thank you Grandma Connie for being so wonderful!!!

No comments: