Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Talking to God.

Yesterday Claire was using the potty and yelled, "Mom! Cohen just peed in the bathtub!" I went in to find a small yellow puddle in the empty tub. I asked him why he did that and he told me, "C-C-Claire tell me to." I asked her and she denied it but I had my doubts. Later when telling Big Daddy about it, she stuck with her story. I asked her one last time if she told Coco to pee in the bathtub. "No Mommy, I promise." So I gently reminded her that we need to tell the truth and that God knows if we tell a lie. She looked at me and said, "Well, don't talk to God then!" Busted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how funny!! I laugh till I cry. I read your page to a friend of mine and I laugh some more.Chrissy you have a special gift in writing!!! Thank you for being you.Love Grammy