Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday



I did not eat way too much on Thursday.

I did not miss my momma and dad on Thanksgiving day. I should probably be old enough to not miss my parents when we aren't together on holidays. (Which isn't very often!)

I was NOT at Target at 6 a.m. on black Friday. That would be crazy. And it would take DAYS to recover.

When I returned home, I did not put on Christmas jammies, crank up Christmas music and start cleaning like a mad woman in order to get ready to drag out the Christmas stuff. (Secretly hoping all the while that Big Daddy would keep the kids out a little longer so I could get a little more done.)

I did NOT show up to "Breakfast with Santa" on Saturday only to find that "Breakfast with Santa" is NEXT Saturday. (Hey Steph! Aren't you glad I DIDN'T do that?!)

I did NOT hear someone in Target yelling curse words at her small child. Surely people don't do that.

I did not say a prayer for that child in hopes that she will overcome the things she is being taught by example.

I am not checking my e-mail hourly waiting for a preview of Cohen's pictures from Auntie Karen! I think that would be expecting way to much out of poor Auntie Karen who has her plate FULL right now. But they are just going to be sooooo darn cute!

My Coco did NOT drink from the toilet last night. If he did I certainly did not blog about it. What kind of mother do you think I am?

I am not still dreaming of this place

Let it go....just let it go.

What did you NOT do last week?

2 comments:

Aspiring Mom2three said...

I can't tell all the times I've shown up for something only to discover I was a week late or early! So glad I'm not the only one! I, too, have a Claire - one of the biggest blessings in my life! Love that you put your jams on and rocked out to Christmas music. Claire has had Christmas music on for 2 weeks now!

Us said...

Funny funny list!!! And that poor child at Target! What's wrong with people!? I shopped on Black Friday too! So much fun! xo Keli