Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Feliz Navidad

I LOVE listening to Claire sing. This year she is really getting into the Christmas spirit. It is so cute to listen to her sing along with the radio. Last year she could sing a few songs on her own, but it is different to hear her keep up with the radio. Tonight I was sitting here catching up on my blogs while Cohen dozed off next to me. I heard Claire rummaging through her toy box singing, "I WANNA WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEAAAAARRRRRRT!" And can I just say, she was on key too! Oh how I love that little booger. I can't wait until her Christmas program. We will be recording it because her best friend Drew will have to miss it. He is going with his Mom, Dad and brother to Houston for Steph's appointments. Nanny and Papa are going with them too so, I told her that if she does her VERY best, we would have a little party when they all get home. We will hook the camera up to the big screen and she can show off. I can't wait to bust out the red carpet, popcorn and Jr. Mints.

No comments: