Saturday, September 13, 2008

My Hunter

I came across a picture today of my nephew Hunter on his first day of school in 2002. I thought it would be a good time to FINALLY put up his back to school pics from this year! First, here is the picture of him six years ago eating his McDonald's breakfast that Nanny brings every year on the first day of school.

NOW, here he is getting his locker ready for the first day of 7th grade!!
Hunter, I can't remember your friends name! 1,000 apologies!
Serious Jr. High students
Little sister Emma...one of the sweetest little girls I know!
Detective Dad, Leigh, Hunter and Emma
Lookin' good!!!
Calling ahead for reservations at the "cool table" at lunch.
I can't believe that my Hunter is already in Jr. High. I can't wait to go to his FIRST FOOTBALL GAME! I only have a few days left to get my air horns and foam fingers ready so I better go! It seems like only yesterday we were listening to "Elmopalooza" and watching Blues Clues.

No comments: