Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where in the world is Chrissy?

I'm sitting in bed right now at the Doubletree Hotel in Chicago. Not exactly what we had planned for the weekend, but my poor husband is very sick. He is on antibiotics, but is actually feeling worse! I feel really bad for him. I do have a really great view from where I'm laying so I can't complain. We did a little shopping ate lunch and came back for a nap. Luckily, I have Brian's laptop and HGTV so I'm set! I just wish Brian felt better. I can't help but feel blessed though. Read this blog http://nieniedialogues.blogspot.com/ and you will understand why. I also found out a few days ago that a girl I know from college lost her husband and is now raising their 6 month old daughter alone. A 28 year old widow....that is a concept that I will never understand. So for now, I am thankful that we are here together and that he only has a bug. I am missing my kids like crazy and am looking forward to getting home to them. For right now, I'm going to relax, surf the net, watch deserving design and kick myself for not bringing my swimsuit!

1 comment:

Teri said...

So did you decide to share your sickness with him? Sorry you have both been ill.

Praying for recovery! - Teri