Monday, August 11, 2008

A Beautiful Day

HERE are just a few pics of Jarad and Ashley's BEAUTIFUL day! It was such a special ceremony and Pastor Scott (as usual) made it even better. He always knows just what to say. I can't wait to see the video and the rest of the pictures! Ashley was such a beautiful bride and Jarad was as handsome as ever. To top it off, I got to see my little man in a tux and my little lady all dressed up! Even better.....my hottie husband in a tux.....WHOOOOWHEEEE! I will post more about the wedding because there are lots of stories to share but right now we are off to a BBQ! I will also have to post pics of the pie I am taking tonight for my kiddos who have had WAY TOO MUCH JUNK over the past few days! It's a healthier version of banana pie and it's YUMMY! Enjoy the pics and I will post more soon! (PS click on the word HERE!)

No comments: