Thursday, March 13, 2008

Poor Coco.

Okay. It's high time Cohen gets some love on the blog! I feel like I blog so much about Claire. Maybe because she talks in complete sentences. But, I am working on a Cohen story but for now I will tell you about his poor little fingers. The kids were in my room and I asked Claire to shut the window. I didn't think about A. Claire "slamming" the window shut or B. Cohen's hand being in the window when she did so. It hit so hard that it bounced back up about 4 inches! Needless to say there was A LOT of tears and screaming. Cohen was pretty upset too. There was a minimal amount of blood. A lot less than last week when he bit through his tongue! So two popsicles, 4 jellybeans, 57 hugs and 32 kisses later...he was much better. Black and blue...but better. Despite the screaming fit he threw tonight before bed.....I love that kid.

No comments: