Tuesday, September 4, 2007

a little bit of school

Today was Claire's 3rd day of school. I don't know who was looking forward to it more...me or her! She goes to school at the best place on the planet. Every teacher who works there loves each child as if they were her own! I can't wait to see what fun things they do this year. They have already made play dough, a puzzle with her hand print, a painting and a few other little crafts that are decorating the fridge! I love her two new teachers and she is so excited to be in class with Drew this year. If you don't know Drew's situation you can go to my other blog www.stephsgonnawin.blogspot.com and see why we all decided that he doesn't have to go back to his "new school" and gets to go back to his "old school" with Claire. He went today for the first time this year and it took a while to get him calmed down. The teachers said that Claire was very helpful and tried her best to comfort him. I am serious when I say they are like an old married couple! I'm so glad they are together and even more glad that they are at the best preschool in the whole world!

No comments: