Wednesday, November 18, 2009

ThankFULL

Today I am thankful to have my husband home. He's been gone for five nights and it was COLD without him here. It wasn't too lonely because I have two little yahoos running around and a host of family to keep me company. Which brings me to my next thankFULL. I am so thankful for my momma who came over to help me drag all my Christmas stuff upstairs. My house is starting to look a LOT like Christmas. YES, it is the week before Thanksgiving, but I LOVE to decorate for Christmas and I want to be able to enjoy it for as long as possible. Which reminds me, I am also thankful that I got two beautiful strands of garland from Sam's last year! PERFECT for my new banister!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am just finishing up my decorating today!! I love the holiday's. I could very easily leave them up all year long.I can't wait to see your finishing result's!! Think of you all and miss you. Love,
Grammy.