Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ThankFULL

Until Thanksgiving I will be posting one thing each day that I am thankful for.

Today, on Veteran's Day, I am thankful for the brave men and women who have fought or are fighting for our country. Without them, I may not have the freedom to post my opinions here for all to see. I am also extremely thankful for their families and friends at home who are taking care of business at home. There are SO many out there who are raising children, celebrating holidays, giving birth, witnessing baby's firsts without their spouses by their side. I am thankful that they are strong enough to do this. It amazes me. Jana M., Kristen S., Lori W....you are my heroes. You are 3 of the strongest women I know. Thank YOU for your service to our country! I guess Bryce, Montana and Michael are pretty awesome too!!

No comments: