Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Oink.

I took Claire and Coco to the doctor today. Claire has had a fever since Saturday but no other major symptoms. She developed a cough yesterday and Cohen went down in the middle of the night with fever, chills, body aches and a cough. Each one of them got a Q-Tip jammed up their nose and then tested positive for the H1N1 virus...aka..Swine Flu. Yuck. Unfortunately I think our friend Drew has it too. I am hoping that God sent my "Mommy Bubble" in order to protect me! It's a lot easier to take care of my babes when I don't feel as lousy as they do, but I'd trade places with them in a heartbeat!

Mr. Cohen is really sad and he misses his Daddy who will be home in just a few hours!


This is Drew. I watched him for a while yesterday since he was home sick too!

2 comments:

emily said...

poor things!! hope they feel better soon . . . and hope you stay well!!!!

Garrett Giddens said...

I love you I hope you get betr. oh I hope r friend Drue gets betr too.