Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Letter.


Dearest Claire Bear,
I sit here tonight and reflect on the past few days. As I put you in bed tonight, I just couldn't get enough of your face and sweet kisses. My heart is bursting with pride when I look at the little lady you are becoming. You are thoughtful and considerate. Not long ago I had mentioned how badly my stomach hurt and I heard your sweet little voice from the backseat say, "Momma, I feel really bad for you!" I was so proud that you showed such concern for another human being.
You have a passion for learning and all things crafty.
Your love for animals is like nothing I have ever seen.
Your sense of humor is unmatched.
I love your freckles and your sweet little nose.
Your smile has been known to take my breath away.
I could play with your hair for hours.
You are strong like I never was as a child.
You love your brother, especially when you think I'm not looking.
Your giggle brings a joy to my heart I never thought possible. I just didn't want this evening to pass without saying these things.

I love you sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

Teri said...

Is that not the cutest picture? I can almost smell the watermelon. You are growing quite the lovely lady.

Have a BLAST on your trip!

WV: cherigos - "Cheerios for on-the-go!"