Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day!


They want to grow up to be just like Daddy!!

So this one is a little late for 2 reasons. One, I had temporarily misplaced the memory card with these pictures on it. Second, and most embarrassingly....I was just in a bad mood! It's a long story and really not worth going into because I have snapped out of it and moved on! So TODAY, I am celebrating my husband. He is a wonderful father and I can't thank him enough for working so hard to provide for us. I am blessed with the option of staying home with my children because he makes that possible. So here is a little tribute to the most wonderful man I know! (no offense Dad!) Here are a few little known facts about Brian.
1. He is a really good singer.
2. One of his favorite movies is Notting Hill.
3. If you scrape your fork on your plate...he gags.
4. If he has an important meeting or something, he sets 2 alarm clocks.
5. He sits in surgery after surgery and does fine, but he almost passed out when I gave birth to Cohen.
6. He's not a "fresh veggie guy."
7. He is pretty bad at golf and even worse at fishing. Hunting is more his thing!
8. His first job was at McDonalds on South Campbell.
9. He was my first MAJOR crush.
10. His first car was a 1987 Chrysler LeBaron that he bought himself.
11. He talks in his sleep. (Slightly annoying but ALWAYS entertaining!! The best was the other morning when I woke up to him praying in his sleep!)
I'm sure I could go on for days but it's time to go to gymnastics! But I will close by saying this...
Brian,
You are an amazing father. I still can't believe that you are my husband let alone the father of our AMAZING children. I love to see the kids run like crazy when they hear the door open when you get home. Their shrieks of "DADA DADA DADA!" Say it all! Thank you for all you do!
Love,
your wife of (almost) six years!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was so sweet Chrissy and your children are beautiful :-) It is so fun knowing those quarky things about our men isn't it?

It's neat that we both have Dr. Stacy; they are so great there!

Hope you had a great day today!

Momzoo said...

awwww, what a sweet post. Sounds like you have one great guy.